Understand Your Charges and Insurance Policies
As a freestanding ER facility, we are always transparent in helping you understand all and any costs related to the services you and your family receive. Our staff members are knowledgeable and will assist you with any financial questions you may have. We recommend contacting your insurance provider (if insured) to know what your policy covers for ER care.
Per Senate Bill 425, which took effect September 1, 2015, and House Bill 3276, which took effect September 1, 2017, the following notice must be posted:
- This is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
- This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider.
- However, by state law, your health insurance company is required to process your emergency medical care at in-network benefit levels.
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in the patient’s health benefit plan provider network.
Reach us at (432) 302-5445 for more information about the resources we offer and how to process your bills and insurance.